Office Administrative Assistant
*Ημερομηνία Λήξης / End Date: 3 February 2023
Due to its expansion, Bioland Promithia Ltd is looking to recruit an Office Administrative Assistant.
1. Self-motivated, mature and responsible individual.
2. 3 to 5 years of proven administrative experience or secretarial background.
3. At least a college diploma.
4. Fluent in Greek and English [both written and spoken].
5. Highly proficient in MS Office.
6. Flexible and adaptable with impeccable organizational skills.
7. Must be able to deal with people in every sector, as well as fellow colleagues.
8. Excellent time management skills and must be able to multitask.
9. Drivers license and own motor vehicle is a must.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Attend to general office secretarial work.
Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
Drafting and typing letters and/or reports.
Maintain and/or implement office policies and procedures.
Manage databases and filing systems and comply with GDPR Procedures.
Ability to learn and adapt to internal IT computer Systems.
Assist in the preparation of presentations for Directors and/or clients.
Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
Ability to prioritise workload.
Work closely with the Legal Department for maintaining updated filling of Contracts with clients.
Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
Logging or processing bills or expenses.
Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Train and support clients on the customer portal.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com, stating the Reference Code BPRO.OA.00.
Please note that only those who will be invited to the interview process will be contacted.
For any further information please contact the HR Department on +357-24505050
Bioland Promithia Ltd–3 Eleftherias Avenue, Aradippou, Larnaca 7102 |
Tel: 24 505050 | www.biolandpromithia.com
*All Applicants Applying For A Post Are Requested to Fill Out The following Consent Form and Attach it to their CV.